Introduction to the Path of Kriya Yoga
Paramhansa Yogananda wrote, “Meditation is the highest form of activity a person can perform.” It is one of the most natural and rewarding of all human activities. It gives direct, intuitive experience of higher consciousness, and is the cornerstone of deep spirituality. It also brings balance, rest and a growing inner peace. While its highest purpose is to help us awaken our inner, spiritual nature, the benefits to body and mind are well established by medical research.
Our meditation practices are based on the ideologies and teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda taught by his disciple, Swami Kriyananda. Our nonsectarian practices provide the practical solutions to the modern life problems.
This course is a step one out of four on the Path of Kriya Yoga. To learn more about the 4 steps required in order to be initiated into Kriya Yoga click here .
This course is open to anyone who wishes to learn to meditate, regardless of religious or spiritual background. Whether or not you are a new to meditation, these lessons can help you establish and develop a deep, consistent practice and help awaken within the peace, joy and divine love that are a part of your true nature.
- 7 lessons over a time period of 2 months.
- Assistance to develop a consistent meditation practice.
- A meditation technique called Hong Sau.
- The Energization Exercises of Paramhansa Yogananda.
- Downloadable resources (PDF format) and audio learning tracks.
- Digital videos of experienced meditators like Swami Kriyananda and other senior Acharyas.
- Forums to discuss spiritual questions.
- Personal mentoring from instructor via the course.