This course is step 4 on the path to learning Kriya Yoga. To learn more about the 4 steps required in order to be initiated into Kriya Yoga click here.
In this Course you will learn 3 more techniques that are necessary for being able to practice Kriya Yoga properly. We will also review the techniques you have learned previously, and make a new integrated meditation routine for you to follow.
You will need to have already completed Steps 1 through 3 which are Lessons in meditation, The Art and Science of Raja Yoga and Course on Discipleship respectively.
The topics covered are:
- Deepening your Meditation practice
- AUM Technique
- Not by Techniques Alone
- The Science of Kriya Yoga
- The Path of Kriya Yoga
There are 10 live webinars in this series. 5 webinars to teach each topic in detail and every alternate webinar is an Online Guided Meditation of 1 hour to prepare you for Kriya Initiation. The webinars cover each topic in detail.
- Once every two weeks, you will receive one reading assignment as a PDF from the book Preparation for Kriya Yoga.
- You will receive weekly quizzes that will be graded by teacher.
- You will need to complete the reading assignments, give the quizzes, and attend the webinars.
- You will be able to ask the instructor questions.
- Audio explanations by Swami Kriyananda and Nayaswami Jyotish, as well as other supplementary videos are provided in this Course to deepen your understanding.
- The videos of the techniques are especially helpful.
How do I register?
To register contact us at [email protected]